Need a refresher on what #WomenWantToHearWomen is all about?
Hey friends, after a one-week vacation at the beach, I’m baaaaaack.
I’m so amped to keep this Women Want to Hear Women conversation going.
As WHTHW gears up for a number of artist interviews in the coming weeks—including some fabulous up-and-comers—I wanted to feature a woman who has paved the way for so many of today’s female artists. She’s one of my personal heroes, Miss Dolly Parton. Hope you enjoy the podcast.
Elaina Smith talks with Dolly Parton about:
- advice for new female artists in the country music industry: “bust those doors down”
- her relationship with the new crop of female stars, including Kelsea Ballerini, Cam and Carly Pearce
- Elaina’s first trip to Dollywood
- being hands-on as the owner of Dollywood
- random Twitter questions from fans, including the possibility of collaborating with Reba
- Dolly Parton
- Elaina Smith, host of Women Want to Hear Women